ad banner

Sunday, March 27, 2011

25+ free leads a day using craigslist

Craigslist garage sale or pot of gold?

 There's a question for you. For some craigslist is just that place they go to find used items for sale, for others it's a place to go to find their next job or business opportunity.

I personally use it to find leads for my business. That's right I've been generating 25+leads per day using craigslist. And I am about to show you how I do it.

First you have to set up 10 free email accounts I use google simply for it's capacity levels.

Once you have your email account's set up you want to go to craigslist and set up 1 account for each email account you have set up. This takes a little bit of time but once it's all set up it is well worth the effort. Plus once you set it all up it will only take about 25 to 30 minutes a day to post your ads.

Now that you've got everything Set up and your ready to start posting your ads you want to find the cities that allow you to post for free. There are plenty of cities that are free to post in.

When you decide on the city you want to post only 1 ad per, but you should post in 2 cities per email or craigslist account.

This is where you have to be creative your copy is what is going to get people to click through to your site. Depending on your offer you will want to find the right category to post your ads in.

I have a business opportunity but I don't post there I post in the jobs offered category. I post in the real estate and sales jobs as these two fields have been hit pretty hard over the last couple of years and folks in those arenas are open to new and exciting ideas.

And I have had some great success using this very same method for my lead generation.

This is just a quick run down of how to use this method if you would like even more details about how I generate leads feel free to leave a comment with a contact and I will surly get back at you to answer any questions you might have.

Hope you have as much success as I do with this enjoy.

http://www.edyaw.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment