ad banner

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Honesty in marketing.

I sat in on a conversation last night that was very enlightening. It was about being honest and
up front with your prospect's.

That made a lot of sence to me. If your in the internet marketing industry part of your business
is making connections with people and building relationships with perspective client's members what have you.And I have never had a relationship with anyone either business or personal that wasn't built
on trust.

In today's day and age people are bombarded with hype and trash about this or that product or system.
If you are in business and you believe in your product or service you dont need the fluff or hype to
sell all you really need is the truth behind that product or service.

So the next time you talk with a prospect or a lead or whatever it is you call your list try the honesty
route if your product is what you say it is you shouldn't have a problem with someone who is interested
inwhat it is you are offering.


If you like you can learn more about me and my business at http://www.edyaw.com/

Please feel free to leave a comment as I always encourage feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment