ad banner

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet Ed Yaw

This is an introductory post as to allow you to get to know me and what i do.

Well to begin my name is ed yaw, and I was raised on long island new york I lived in new york
Until the early 90's. I then moved to Phoenix Arizona where I now live.

I worked as a commercial electrician for 20 + years and still do from time to time take on the occasional
project.
Though my attention is now spent on the Internet marketing industry. I was introduced to Internet marketing a short while back and was amazed at the amount of people who were earning incredible incomes from the comfort of their home's.

It truly is astonishing the monetary wealth that can be gained through the power of the Internet.
Did you know that over 45 million people in America now work from home?

I personally had no idea that the number of people working at home was such a large number.
Though it's true. Now I count myself as one of those who earn a living with the power of the Internet
along with a little help from some very successful entrepreneurs who are helping to shape and create
even more successful people across the globe.

As I said earlier this is just an introduction to me. I hope you now have some idea as to who I am.
hopefully I'll see you again.


To learn more about me visit http://www.edyaw.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment