ad banner

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mindset and success

Getting your mind right.
When it comes to making money your mindset has absolutely got to be right. Think about that for a moment. Do you think that if your not thinking about being successful you can truly be successful?
The bold truth is no. If you are not in the right state of mind when doing anything you ultimately will not be the very best you can be. Take for example baseball you step up to the plate, your thinking man this pitcher is smoking people today I don't know if I can get on base. Do you think your going to get a hit.chances are no. Why because you've already defeated yourself before you've even swung the bat.
Now look at it this way, You step up to the plate thinking this pitcher's not so tough I'm going to kill this thing. How do you think that scenario plays out? Of course you smash it or at least you've got a fighting chance. My point is that if you don't think successful you wont be successful.
This can be related to anything you do. Take for another example right now your reading an atricle that I wrote. I wrote it knowing that someone was going to read it. Was I successful? Of course I was your the proof your reading it. I didn't write this with thoughts like I sure hope somebody reads this I came from the I already know someone will read this perspective and in doing so I achieved success.
Simple no? Well sure it is but only if you allow yourself to think the way you should. Never allow yourself to be held back by thoughts of uncertainty. Always come from I know I can and not I think I can and you will be successful at whatever it is that you do. The old adage fake it till you make it comes to mind and honestly in most cases it works.
This brings me to money. As an on line marketer you face all kinds of obstacles that you must over come and if you ever feel that you just cant do it your wrong. It just takes the right mindset and determination to be successful on line. If you think success you will have success.
Look around at all of the top guns in the industry do you think for one minute any of them were thinking I dont know if I can do this. No they always believed that they can and that is the mindset that you need if you are going to be a successful marketer.
Now go get your mind right and be the success you already know you are.
If you like this article feel free to share it or leave a comment for me. Because we all know that shareing is sexy.
http://www.edyaw.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ed,

    Wonderful post you got here. Indeed, I truly agree with you, having the right mindset of success is a key towards achieving what you're goals or desire in life. It starts within YOU. Overcome your limiting beliefs and stay positive all the time.

    Great insights, would love to share this!

    Homer :)

    ReplyDelete